You want to make a difference in the world. Caring for others comes naturally to you. Fulfil your calling by developing the skills to be there for those who count on you. There are many options available, to name a few:
1. Gerontology Nursing:
• The Gerontology program is ideal for nurses who are interested in enhancing their foundational knowledge and building leadership skills in caring for the health of older adults in diverse settings. Graduates of this program will combine their new, advanced learning with their previous professional credentials and experience to provide exemplary service to this growing population.
2. Critical Care nursing :
3. Palliative Care(multidisciplinary) :
• The program is designed for Registered Nurses to enhance their knowledge and skills through theory and simulated practice to care for the critically ill client in specialized areas.
• Designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of all health care providers who are working with or caring for those individuals living with chronic or terminal illnesses.
4. Nursing Leadership and Management:
• It is designed to effectively prepare Internationally Educated Nurses (IEN) for eligibility and application for nurse licensure and nursing practice positions. The program content includes critical thinking, clinical judgment and decision making, verbal and written communication, and cultural safety as applied within the health care setting. The program includes active learning and a variety of evaluation methodologies with an emphasis on entry-to- practice competencies and standards of practice. Students will have opportunities within the classroom, nursing laboratory and clinical practice setting to apply nursing knowledge, build their clinical competency and enhance their psychomotor skills.
Allied Health Studies
It’s what you love to do. Your passion for a healthy lifestyle can be your path to a fulfilling career that’s in demand all around the world. There are various courses offered in this category, to name few:
1. Fitness and Health Promotion
2. Honours Bachelor of Therapeutic Recreation (Co–op)
3. Health Care Management
4. Health care administration
5. Addiction counsellors
7. Pre health Science
8. Massage therapy
9. Fitness and Health Promotion
And many more.....
For more information on this program, register here